Thursday, October 7, 2010

Nonverbal Immedicay Behavior

For my score I got a 112, which is above the average for women. I have noticed that throughout the day I do use a lot of nonverbal. I feel that I use my eyes a lot to communicate with others as well as gestures. I am always moving my hands and pointing or showing something with my movements. I feel that my score shows that I am a very people oriented and friendly person. I am constantly interacting with other people and I feel very comfortable communicating with others. I also think that using nonverbal during conversation helps the other person know that you are listening and paying attention to them. Eye contact is especially important for this.
I feel that I am so nonverbally expressive because of the way I was raised. My family is very close and is constantly using nonverbal communication. I also have a twin sister, so growing up we would have a lot of nonverbal codes that we would use with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment